- European Works Council database
The ETUI European Works Council database (EWCdb) contains the texts of agreements that have eshttps://www.ewcdb.eu/tablished European Works Councils, as well as agreements negotiated by European Works Councils on specific topics. It also presents information on multinational companies that have established a European Works Council. The database has been widely used as a reference source by assorted EU and national institutions as well as research and academic centres. The database contains 3,000 documents and more than 1,000 European Works Council agreements in various language versions.
- European Works Council-related Jurisprudence database
This database is housed within the EWCdb (see above). It comprises court cases, judgements and other materials assembled by labour law experts at KU Leuven, Sara Huybrechts and Professor Frank Hendrickx,. Currently, the database is restricted to internal access only.
- European Participation Index
The European Participation Index (EPI) assesses the extent of worker participation in different European countries. The EPI is a composite index which summarizes both formal rights and the extent of participation on three levels: in the board, at the establishment level and through collective bargaining. More information.
- Cross-border Company Mergers Database
- European Sectoral Social Dialogue Database
The European Sectoral Social Dialogue Database of joint social dialogue documents makes it possible to analyse the sectoral social partners’ ‘output’. It enables comparisons to be drawn between sectors, their levels of activity, the topics addressed, and even the approach to social dialogue developed by the social partners.
ETUI Expert Networks and Work Groups
- GoodCorp Network
- Monaco Network
- Transnational Trade Union Rights (TTUR) Network
- Worker Participation Europe (WPE) (formerly SEEurope)
- Scenario Facilitators Network
- Other ETUI networks
Further information on the GoodCorp, Transnational Trade Union Rights, and Worker Participation Europe networks can be found in this infographic.
ETUI Centres and Services
The European Trade Union Institute (ETUI, Brussels) was set up to conduct research and provide scientific, educational and technical support to the ETUC and its affiliates and to contribute to the development of Social Europe and social dialogue. Its centres and services include:
- European Worker Participation Competence Centre (EWPCC)
- European Works Council (EWC) Training
- Labourline (on-line catalogue of the ETUI Documentation Centre)
- Annual Benchmarking Working Europe publications
- Worker participation - general
- Trade union and collective bargaining - general
- Other - general