Welcome to worker-participation.eu
- Two new studies on EWCs from the Eurofund: Linking I&C levels and EWC developments before, during and after the crisis
- New book by the ETUI: 'The outsourcing challenge. Organizing workers across fragmented production networks', edited by Jan Drahokoupil
- Adoption of law to reform industrial relations in France
- Policy Brief: 'Transnational flexibility and ‘shareholder capitalism’: a case for extending EWC competences to cover flexibility' by Valeria Pulignano
- Benchmarking Working Europe 2015
- Conference Paper: 'Are European fundamental rights to information and consultation getting diluted by national implementations? Study on implementation of European Works Councils Directive 2009/38/EC in the field of access to justice'
- Policy Brief: 'Implementation of enforcement provisions of the European Works Councils Recast Directive: are sanctions really ‘effective, proportionate and dissuasive’?
- Annual EWPCC Conference, 26 February - 27 February 2015: 'Variations on a Theme: Understanding information, consultation and negotiation at the workplace across Europe'
- Policy Brief: 'Working in multinationals and domestic firms compared - myths and realities' by Maarten van Klaveren and Kea Tijdens (AIAS, Amsterdam), Denis Gregory (TURU, Oxford)
- Policy Brief: 'Collective labour law under attack: how anti-crisis measures dismantle workers' collective rights'
- Health, safety and risk prevention – Improving information, consultation and participation in enterprises
- The European Commission proposes a new directive on the protection of trade secrets