Welcome to worker-participation.eu
- Updated map of Board-level Employee Representation in Europe (BLER)
- Expert workshop on the impact of the Recast Directive on European Works Councils
- The reNEWed European Works Councils database portal is online
- 'The right and duty of European Works Councils to report back to the workforce: broad uptake, little specificity', by Stan De Spiegelaere & Romuald Jagodzinski (ETUI)
- New website on EWC Training by the ETUI's Education Department
- EWC Training: 'How to organise your communication networks', by Bruno Demaître (ETUI), Romuald Jagodzinski (ETUI), Sjef Stoop (FNV Formaat)
- New ETUI book: European Works Councils and SE Works Councils in 2015. Facts and figures
- New book on European Works Councils: 'Variations on a theme? The implementation of the EWC Recast Directive'
- Long-term investment and the Sustainable Company: a stakeholder perspective. Vol. III
- New book by the ETUI: 'The outsourcing challenge. Organizing workers across fragmented production networks'
- Adoption of law to reform industrial relations in France
- Conference Paper: 'Are European fundamental rights to information and consultation getting diluted by national implementations? Study on implementation of European Works Councils Directive 2009/38/EC in the field of access to justice'
- Policy Brief: 'Implementation of enforcement provisions of the European Works Councils Recast Directive: are sanctions really ‘effective, proportionate and dissuasive’?