Welcome to worker-participation.eu
- EWC Recast Evaluation Infopack: publications by the ETUI
- Evaluating the EWC Recast Directive: "Too little, too late" ETUI Report by S. De Spiegelaere
- EFFAT's new brochure 'Practical guidelines for EWC Coordinators and trade union officers'
- NEW: Managers, BusinessEurope and the development of European Works Councils by J. Waddington, V. Pulignano and J. Turk
- Updated map of Board-level Employee Representation in Europe (BLER)
- Expert workshop on the impact of the Recast Directive on European Works Councils
- The reNEWed European Works Councils database portal is online
- 'The right and duty of European Works Councils to report back to the workforce: broad uptake, little specificity', by Stan De Spiegelaere & Romuald Jagodzinski (ETUI)
- New website on EWC Training by the ETUI's Education Department
- EWC Training: 'How to organise your communication networks', by Bruno Demaître (ETUI), Romuald Jagodzinski (ETUI), Sjef Stoop (FNV Formaat)
- New ETUI book: European Works Councils and SE Works Councils in 2015. Facts and figures
- New book on European Works Councils: 'Variations on a theme? The implementation of the EWC Recast Directive'
- Long-term investment and the Sustainable Company: a stakeholder perspective. Vol. III
- Policy Brief: 'Implementation of enforcement provisions of the European Works Councils Recast Directive: are sanctions really ‘effective, proportionate and dissuasive’?