Welcome to worker-participation.eu
- New website on EWC Training by the ETUI's Education Department
- ETUI academic workshop on the EWC Recast Directive
- EWPCC Conference 2016 'Building Bridges: combining information, consultation and board-level employee representation in European multinationals'
- New ETUI book: European Works Councils and SE Works Councils in 2015. Facts and figures
- New book on European Works Councils: 'Variations on a theme? The implementation of the EWC Recast Directive'
- Long-term investment and the Sustainable Company: a stakeholder perspective. Vol. III
- New book by the ETUI: 'The outsourcing challenge. Organizing workers across fragmented production networks'
- Adoption of law to reform industrial relations in France
- Two new studies on EWCs from the Eurofund: Linking I&C levels and EWC developments before, during and after the crisis
- Conference Paper: 'Are European fundamental rights to information and consultation getting diluted by national implementations? Study on implementation of European Works Councils Directive 2009/38/EC in the field of access to justice'
- Policy Brief: 'Implementation of enforcement provisions of the European Works Councils Recast Directive: are sanctions really ‘effective, proportionate and dissuasive’?
- Policy Brief: 'Working in multinationals and domestic firms compared - myths and realities' by Maarten van Klaveren and Kea Tijdens (AIAS, Amsterdam), Denis Gregory (TURU, Oxford)
- Policy Brief: 'Transnational flexibility and ‘shareholder capitalism’: a case for extending EWC competences to cover flexibility' by Valeria Pulignano