- Informationen des finnischen Arbeitsministeriums (2013): “Matters related to personnel funds“.
- Gesetzestext: „Act on Personnel Funds (934/2010)“
- European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions (2010): European Company Survey 2009. Overview. Luxembourg: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities.
- Lowitzsch, J., Hashi, I. & Woodward, R. (Hrsg.) (2009): The PEPPER IV Report: Benchmarking of Employee Participation in Profits and Enterprise Results in the Member and Candidate Countries of the European Union. Country Profile “Finland”.
- Mathieu, M. (2012): Annual Economic Survey of Employee Ownership in European Countries 2012. European Federation of Employee Share Ownership.
- Lowitzsch, J. et al. (2012): Employee Financial Participation in Companies` Proceeds. Study requested by the European Parliament`s Committee on Employment and Social Affairs.
- European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions (2012): Fifth European Working Conditions Survey, Publications Office of the European Union, Luxembourg.
- Jones, D. C., Kalmi, P., Kato, T. & Mäkinen, M. (2012): Financialparticipation in Finland: incidence and determinants, The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 23:8, 1570-1589.
- Sweins, C. (2011): The impact of pay knowledge on organizational performance: Investigating Finnish profit-sharing schemes, Aalto University publication series Doctoral Dissertations 35/2011.
- Havia, S., Brander, J. (2012): Employee share plans in Finland: regulatory overview, A Q&A guide to employee share plans law in Finland.
- Poutsma, E., Lighard, P. (2011): Compensation and Benefits, in: Cranet Survey on Comparative Human Resource Management – International Executive Report.
Wilke, Maack and Partner (2014) Country reports on Financial Participation in Europe. Prepared for www.worker-participation.eu. Reports first published in 2007 and fully updated in 2014.