Useful EU online resources
EUROPA.EU - Gateway to the European Union
- Activities of the EU - Employment and social affairs
- Information on EU institutions and other bodies
- EU Bookshop (ordering of EU publications)
- The EU in your country
- Easy reading corner (booklets, maps, posters and postcards about the EU in several languages)
European Commisson websites
- Health and Safety at work website
- Labour law website
- Company Law & Corporate Governance
- Social Dialogue website
- Social Dialogue Texts Database
- Inter-Active Terminology for Europe (IATE) - EU inter-institutional terminology database
European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions
Eurofound is an EU body. It provides information on living and working conditions, industrial relations and managing change in Europe.
European Industrial Relations Dictionary
A collection of the most commonly used terms in employment and industrial relations at EU level
European Employment and Industrial Relations Glossaries
A database of national industrial relations terms in 15 EU Member States
European Industrial Relations Observatory (EIRO)
EIRO collects, analyses and disseminates information on important developments in industrial relations in Europe.
European Working Conditions Observatory (EWCO)
Set up in 2003, the European Working Conditions Observatory (EWCO) provides regular information on quality of work and employment issues in the EU Member States and at EU level.
European Restructuring Monitor (ERM)
The ERM is a tool designed to provide a quick overview of restructuring activities in Europe and their employment consequences based on the analysis of daily newspapers and the business press in the EU27 and Norway.
Access to legal documents