Welcome to worker-participation.eu
- The Grigor Gradev Scholarship: Call for Applications - 2018
- Belgian political parties favour co-determination of employees in company boards
- ECJ upholds German codetermination rights, but misses an opportunity
- SE Companies: Facts and Figures 2017 available now
- Board-level employee representation: state of play in 2017
- The ETUC position paper - For a modern European Works Council (EWC) Directive in the Digital Era
- SEEurope network evolves into Workers' Participation Europe network
- Workers' representation in ETUI's annual Benchmarking Working Europe
- Company restructuring across borders: with or without European Works Councils?
- National codetermination rules under European Scrutiny
- 20 years of EWC legislation in Europe
- New book: 'Takeovers with or without worker voice: workers’ rights under the EU Takeover Bids Directive'
- EWC Recast Evaluation Infopack: publications by the ETUI